****LAST MINUTE CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS!!!****
any abstract or conceptual color works on paper (or digital color works) for a special color section of HAPPINESS #3 that spotlights non-sequential, non-narrative works.
Guidelines: email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, send submissions via google attachments, sendspace, or wetransfer.com. DO NOT USE DROP BOX OR MEDIAFIRE.
- you may submit up to four pieces
- submissions MUST be at least 300dpi and cmyk
- they will be printed on 7.875” x 10.5” paper thus submissions should be close to this size
- MUST be vertical in orientation
- can be any theme, abstracted work preferred
- please include a short bio with your submission email
DEADLINE: This friday, the 26th of October. NOTE: any submissions received before Thursday, the 25th, will receive higher priority and will be more likely to be accepted. So keep dat in mind.
COMPENSATION: if accepted, you will receive up to 2 or 3 complimentary copies of Happiness #3, which will be 170+ pages. Additionally, your work will receive nation and worldwide exposure.
*please also note, i don’t expect people to make new work for this, but rather, am hoping to receive submissions of works that have already been previously made and could be fit for publication
Above Image (an example of an accepted submission): “Addams family” by Patrick Armstrong.